1.1 Manual Record Function Description:
Customers can turn on/off recording quickly under manual record mode
1. Right click mouse in your system, choose “Manual record”.
2. Select the channels you want to record.
3. If you want all the channels to record, then click “All on”
4. If you want to disable the manual record of all channels, click “All off”
5. Click “OK” to finish the manual record setup.
Note： Recording Priority: Alarm Recording > Motion Detection Recording > Manual Recording >
Time Scheduled Recording
1.2 Time-scheduled Recording Function Description:
Set time-scheduled recording, NVR will record in specified time period that set by user.
1. Right click mouse in your system, click “System setup”.
2. Click “Record setup”, then “Record Plan”.
3. Choose the Channel and Weekday from drop-down menu.
4. Set the Schedule time, and check “Time”.
5. Click “Copy to” if you want to apply the settings to other channel or all channels.
6. Click “Apply” to save the settings.
Note: You can set 4 time periods for time-scheduled recording, customers can set up according to
their specific needs; if you want the NVR to recording 24 hours continuously, then you only need
to set one time period, from 0:00am - 24:00pm, and keep the other periods blank.
Different time period will show in different color, customers can easily double check to see whether
the time settings meet their needs or not.
2. Video Playback
2.1 Quick Playback Function Description:
Enable fast playback, customers can quickly retrieval recent video data.
1. Right click mouse in your system and choose “Video playback”
2. Select the playback time from drop-down menu, uses can select 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes
based on their needs. User can choose any channel to playback.
Note: Before you playback, please make sure that you’ve installed a hard drive in the NVR,
and you’ve enabled the recording.
2.2 Regular Playback Function Description:
Enable normal playback, customers can search for videos based on recording type and time.
1. Right click mouse in your system, choose “Video playback”
2. Choose “Manual Search” from sub-menu to enter “Video playback” interface.
1). Select the Channel and Record mode.
2). Set the “Search time” and click “Search”.
3). Wait for about 30 seconds and you will see a video list based on your search
conditions, choose the one you want to playback.
4). Click “Video playback” to playback the video
More questions, please contact us freely: email@example.com