Connecting the Cameras to the DVR
1. Unravel the Camera Cable and separate the two ends.
Each end should contain one BLUEvideo connection and one RED power connection
2. Locate the PURPLE stickers attached to the wires with the BLUE connection.
One sticker should say “Connect to Camera”, the other sticker should say “Connect to DVR”
4. Take the RED power connection from the Camera Cable, and attach it to the RED power
connection attached to the Camera.
Connecting the Camera to the DVR
5. Take the BLUE connection (to DVR) and connect it to the back of the DVR under the desired
Don’t forget to use the security lock. Line up the pin, push in and turn clockwise.
6. Take the RED connection attached to that same cable, and connect it to one of the ends of
the 4-to-1 Power Splitter.
7. Connect the other end of the 4-to-1 Power Splitter to the Camera Power Adapter.
8. Repeat Steps 1-7 for any additional cameras.