The Setup Wizard is used to configure your Zosi DVR the first time you power it on.
From here, there are several settings that will ensure that your DVR is displaying accurate time
and date information on your recordings.
1. Device Name: The name of your device. When using more than one DVR system it can be
helpful to rename your individual devices. Rename the device by double clicking with the left
mouse button. The pop-up keyboard will appear. Enter a new name as desired.
2. Select the display Language
3. Select the Date Format. The options are:
5. Select your Time Zone.
6. Select the System Date by clicking on the Calender Icon
7. Confirm the System Time is accurate
8. By default the Setup Wizard will be disabled after the initial setup. To re-enable the Setup Wizard
when the DVR powers up, check the box beside Setup Wizard. You can also re-enable this menu
from the Basic > System menu under the Setup Wizard setting.
9. If you wish to view your Zosi security camera system on your iPhone or Android device, scan
the unique DVR UID using the Zosi Smart app to view and manage your video and image
recordings on the go! Your Zosi security camera system does not need to be connected to the
Zosi Smart app to function.
You can always set up a Zosi Smart account at a later date by visiting the System Information screen.
More questions, please feel free to contact us: