Select the Shut Down button in the Main Menu to power down the DVR.
1. To shut down your DVR, navigate to the Main Menu, by right clicking on the Live View screen and selecting “Main Menu” from the bottom of the Quick Menu. The above window will open. Select the “Shut Down” option.
2. A dialogue box will appear asking you if you’d like to shut down your DVR. Select “OK” to shut down your Zosi DVR.
3. The screen will go black, and there will be a message stating that it is safe to power down your Zosi DVR.
4. Unplug the power from the rear of the machine to completely shut it down.
5. Plug the power back in to get the DVR to start back up.