SEARCH > TIME SEARCH
Search through and view recorded video footage by time and date.
To locate a specific video recording:
1. Left click on the date on the calendar with the mouse. Dates with recorded footage will have a blue square around them.
2. Select the channels you want to search using the check boxes below the calendar. Selected channels will be marked with a check.
3. Click on the “Search” button in the top right corner of the menu.
4. The left side of the screen will display a light blue box if there is footage for that time and channel. The image above shows recordings on Channel 1, from 12am to 8am.
5. Press the play button to view the footage. The play button is located directly to the left of the “Start Time” field.
6. You can also input a start time manually using the “Start Time” field located directly to the right of the play button.