Please follow up the below video to reset the system:
The steps se flash drive to upgrade NVR software version steps
(Used for failing to boot to the NVR system, the NVR original software version must be lower than V22.214.171.124)
1. Please format flash drive with HPUSBFW V2.2.3.exe
2. Copy the "help.rom" and the "systool" files to flash drive's root directory
3. Plug the flash drive into NVR USB port and unplug your Ethernet cable.
4. Power on NVR, then NVR will upgrade automatically, then you will hear "BI" .
Please wait for around 10 minutes, NVR will upgrade successfully and reboot.
(Note: please don't power off NVR when upgrading)
5. After upgrading successfully, but NVR doesn't work normally, please try again.
Keep flash drive plugging on NVR, power off NVR, then power on again.
Wait for 10 minutes, NVR will upgrade successfully and reboot.
6. After upgrading, if channel information is deleted, please re-add the cameras to NVR by matching code.
1. Flash drive should be formatted to FAT32 before upgrading.
2. If the NVR can't read Flash drive, please use HPUSBFW V2.2.3.exe to format.
3. The systool file in flash drive is one-time-use, if you want to upgrade again, please copy systool file to flash drive again.