This upgrade file works for the ZR08EN and ZR08EM POE NVR and ZG2615D POE Cameras.
You can find your NVR's model number on the label at the bottom of your NVR.
If you have problems on setting the motion detection, you can upgrade the NVR and IP cameras to solve your problems.
Upgrade ZR08EN or ZR08EM POE NVR
1) Attach is the upgrade files, after you download the files, please save the upgrade files rootfs-3536dv100 and V220.127.116.11D101500EA.img in the root directory, not save it under any other folders.
2) You needn't open the files, please directly download the upgrade file and save it to your U-disk.
Note: to perform this process, you will want to use a USB 2.0 drive ideally 16 GB or less in size, formatted in FAT32.
Some customers have reported issues when downloading this file using the "Microsoft Edge" browser.
If the file was downloaded using the Microsoft Edge browser, this will cause the file to be converted to a text file, which can't be read by the NVR. We recommend using a different browser for this process.
In case it helps, here is a link to a Youtube video demonstrating the process:
If you're unfamiliar with how to format a USB in FAT32, this video provides the steps:
3) The file name must remain exactly as listed in the article for the DVR to recognize it as an update.
It should be rootfs-3536dv100 and V18.104.22.168D101500EA.img, if the files name is changed to rootfs-3536dv100(1) and V22.214.171.124D101500EA.img(1), the upgrade will be failed.
4) Before starting to upgrade, please unplug the power supply and mouse, then plug the U-disk and re-plug the power supply.
5) It can upgrade automatically as long as it has electricity, the upgrade process need to last several minutes, please be patient.
When the update have successfully completed, please go to the NVR’s Main Menu > Information > System to check the firmware version.
Upgrade ZG2615D POE Cameras
If the firmware version of the POE NVR is V1.6.3, you can go to NVR's IPC Channel Config to check the firmware version of the IP cameras.
If the firmware version of the IP cameras is higher than V1.3.7 and lower than V1.4.1, please follow up the guide below to upgrade the IP cameras.
1) Please delete the upgrade files rootfs-3536dv100 from root directoryof your U-disk, and only save the upgrade file V126.96.36.199D101500EA.img in the root directory.
2) Please plug the U-disk into the NVR's USB port.
3) It can upgrade automatically as long as it has electricity, the upgrade process need to last several minutes, please be patient.
If the upgrade was failed, we suggest you change another U-disk or USB port to try.
If the upgrade is successful, please go to NVR's Main Menu > Setup > Alarm > Motion > Motion detection to edit the area, then click "Apply" to save your settings.
Please let us know if you have any questions:
Support Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZosiTechnology/
Support center: email@example.com